Geeks are too good at solving logical problems. But, this time a Multiple Choice Question was put in front of them having only three options .
Q. There is only one correct answer to this question. Which answer is this?
A. Answer A
B. Answer A or B
C. Answer B or C
Geeks are stuck at this question. Help them out.
Solution : C
Explanation: If answer A would be correct, then answer B (“Answer A or B”) would also be correct. If answer B would be correct, then answer C (“Answer B or C”) would also be correct. This leads to the conclusion that if either answer A or answer B would be the correct answer, there are at least two correct answers. This contradicts with the statement “there is only one correct answer to this question”. If answer C would be correct, then there are no contradictions.
Therefore, the solution is answer C.
This puzzle is contributed by Praveer Satyam. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle | Man fell in well Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)