Geeks are too good at solving logical problems. But, this time a Multiple Choice Question was put in front of them having only three options .
Q. There is only one correct answer to this question. Which answer is this?
A. Answer A
B. Answer A or B
C. Answer B or C
Geeks are stuck at this question. Help them out.
Solution : C
Explanation: If answer A would be correct, then answer B (“Answer A or B”) would also be correct. If answer B would be correct, then answer C (“Answer B or C”) would also be correct. This leads to the conclusion that if either answer A or answer B would be the correct answer, there are at least two correct answers. This contradicts with the statement “there is only one correct answer to this question”. If answer C would be correct, then there are no contradictions.
Therefore, the solution is answer C.
This puzzle is contributed by Praveer Satyam. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 82 | Different Pairings
- Puzzle 84 | Inverted Matrix
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 80 | Tic Tac Toe revisited
- Puzzle | God’s Mercy Graduation
- Puzzle | Bilateral Conversations
- Puzzle | Game of Brussels Sprouts
- Number of Pentagons and Hexagons on a Football
- Check if it is possible to survive on Island