The game of Tic-Tac-Toe is being played between two players and it is in below state after six moves.
Can you answer following questions?
- Who will win the game, O or X?
- Which was the sixth mark and at which position?
Assume that both the players are intelligent enough.
O will win the game. The sixth mark was X in square 9.
The 7th mark must be placed in square 5 which is the win situation for both X and O. Hence, the 6th mark must be placed in a line already containing two of the opponents marks. There are two such possibilities – the 6th mark would have been either O in square 7 or X in square 9.
As we know both the players are intelligent enough, the 6th mark could not be O in square 7. Instead, he would have placed O in square 5 and would have won.
Hence, the sixth mark must be X placed in square 9. And the seventh mark will be O. Thus O will win the game.
This article has been contributed by Vikash Kumar.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Words without 'a'
- Puzzle | Who was the murderer ?
- Puzzle | The Pot of Beans
- Puzzle | Handshakes
- Puzzle | Truth and Lie