Policeman decided to punish the Prisoner and asked him to make a statement. The Prisoner should make such a statement so that he would be alive.
If the statement is held true by Policeman, the Prisoner will be hanged to death and if the statement is held false, the Prisoner will be shot dead.
The Prisoner said, ‘I will be shot dead’
If Policeman says the statement is true, the Prisoner will be hanged to death which will make his statement false.
If Policeman says the statement is false, the Prisoner will be shot dead which will make the statement true.
This article is contributed by Vikash Kumar. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 75 | Prisoner's Hat
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle | The Pot of Beans
- Puzzle | Who was the murderer ?
- Puzzle | Who killed him?
- Puzzle | Gift in a Box