Suppose we have 3 glasses and 10 coins. The problem is to place odd number of coins in each glass i.e. each glass should contain coins and the number of coins in each glass must be odd and total coins which will be used must be equal to 10.
Solution: It is not possible to use all 10 coins with each glass having odd number of coins. Therefore, we must think out of box. In the 1st glass place 5 coins which is odd, after that in second glass place 2 coins and in the third glass place 3 coins which is odd. Now, place the entire 3rd glass inside 2nd glass. Indirectly, now 2nd glass contains 5 coins which is odd in nature.
- Puzzle | Cylindrical Glass and Water Measurement
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 11 | (1000 Coins and 10 Bags)
- Puzzle 20 | (5 Pirates and 100 Gold Coins)
- Puzzle | Bag of Coins
- Puzzle | Guess the total number of coins
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.