Question: A newspaper made of 16 large sheets of paper folded in half. The newspaper has 64 pages altogether. The first sheet contains pages 1, 2, 63, 64.
If we pick up a sheet containing page number 45. What are the other pages that this sheet contains?
On the back of 45, it is 46. The pages are such that for each page p, 65-p will be also on the same page.
65-45 = 20
65-46 = 19
So the four pages in this sheet are 19, 20, 45, 46.
This article is contributed by Vikash Kumar. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Bag of Coins
- Puzzle | That's impossible
- Puzzle | Is it Raining
- Puzzle | Who was the murderer ?
- Puzzle | Who killed him?
Improved By : PrinceLoomba