You are blindfolded and 10 coins are place in front of you on table. You are allowed to touch the coins, but can’t tell which way up they are by feel. You are told that there are 5 coins head up, and 5 coins tails up but not which ones are which.
Can you make two piles of coins each with the same number of heads up? You can flip the coins any number of times.
Make 2 piles with equal number of coins. Now, flip all the coins in one of the pile.
Let’s consider a simple case:
P1 : H T T T T
P2 : H H H H T
By filping P1
P1 : T H H H H
P2 : H H H H T
P1(heads) = P2(heads)
This article is contributed by Vikash Kumar. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 11 | (1000 Coins and 10 Bags)
- Puzzle | 3 Glass and 10 Coins
- Puzzle | Bag of Coins
- Puzzle | Guess the total number of coins
- Puzzle 20 | (5 Pirates and 100 Gold Coins)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle