Publicis Sapients Interview Experience for Senior Associate (3.5+ experienced)
Recently applied for Senior Technology Associate at Publicis Sapients Gurgaon Location for Java Backend Domain. (JAVA Backend | Spring Boot | Microservices)
Round 1: MCQ Round consists of 25 Java tech stack questions
- Mcqs has been bifurcated into 4 segments-
- CORE JAVA
- JAVA 8 and Functional Programming
- The level of MCQs for CORE JAVA and Functional Programming is of Good Level.
- This round is easy to medium level (at least you need to score +19 Marks/25 Marks as cut off as per my understanding ).
Round 2: Technical Discussion
- What all Design Patterns have you worked on? The recruiter tries to understand whether the basics are clear or not.
- How HTTP client works internally.
- What is Controller Advisor
- Implement LRU cache and Traversal of a Circular Linked List.
- Predicate and BI predicate in Functional Programming
- Given the task to design API for multiple Image file retrieval.
Round 3: Hiring Manager Round
- What are documents in MongoDB?
- How you will implement the JIRA tickets and stories?
- Asked about some Product Features that need to be taken care of before developing the APIs
- Asked DevOps Pipeline (Unable to remember the exact question this time)
Round 4: HR Discussion: HR came back to me for the compensation part discussion and what all documents need to be uploaded for BGV.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...