Publicis Sapient visited our campus for recruitments in August 2019. The process consisted of 3 rounds – online coding round, technical and HR interview.
Round 1: Online Coding Round
The test was conducted on HackerRank. 2 coding questions had to be solved in 90 minutes.
O(n^2) time and O(n^2) space complexity approach passed all the test cases.
Q2: I don’t remember it completely but, this one was similar to https://leetcode.com/problems/maximum-frequency-stack/ with some changes. The correct solution required implementation using lazy propagation. I used HashMaps and my solution was partially accepted.
28 students were shortlisted from around 200 students for interviews.
Round 2: Technical Interview
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. She asked me about my projects, followed by a discussion. She asked me to draw a use case diagram for one of my projects.
Some other questions that were asked:
- Which programming language I use for coding.
- Explain different OOPs concepts with real-world examples.
- What is Multithreading? She asked me to write a code using threading.
- Explain different data structures and give their real-world examples.
- Linear and Non-linear data structures (Differences, examples, etc)
- What do you understand by Agile?
- Some SQL queries (having, group by clause)
- Questions about the internship.
She wanted to discuss web development in detail but I only had basic knowledge on the topic, so she asked me basic questions related to HTML, tags, etc, and also asked me to write the HTML structure.
The interview went on for 50 mins. 10 students were shortlisted for the final round.
Round 3: HR Interview
HR was very friendly. She made sure I was comfortable before beginning with the questions.
Questions went on like this:
- A brief discussion on projects
- Tell me about your family
- What are your weaknesses and strengths?
- What are your hobbies?
- On a scale of 1-10, how will you rate your confidence?
- Are you a team person? She gave me some situations to see my response.
- How do you maintain perseverance in your work?
- Lastly, she asked if I had any questions for her
At the end of the day, 7 students were selected for the FTE role and fortunately, I was one of them.
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Publicis Sapient: On-Campus for the role of ASDE-II
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Sapient Interview Experience
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 4
- Sapient Interview Experience
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sapient interview experience | Set 1(On-campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Sapient Interview Experience (ASDE1)
- Sapient Interview Experience (ASDE)
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Sapient | campus selections for Associate Software Development Engineer I
- Sapient on campus recruitment (Associate Software Development Engineer 2)
- Sapient - Coding Exercise for Designing Smart Card System for Delhi Metro
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.