Online Test :
Online test consists of 2 sections :
1st Section : 30 MCQ questions based on cs topics like os, dbms, sorting, searching, time complexity, trees and basic pointers questions.
(You can practice here : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/geeksquiz-home/ )
2nd Section : 4 Coding Questions
1 : Given inorder and preorder traversal of a binary tree you have to return postorder traversal.
2 : Given an array of integers return the duplicate ones in sorted order.
3 : Given a sentence(contains alphanumeric characters) you have to reverse each word and capitalize the first letter of each word.
4 : Given an array of positive and negative integers find the maximum sum obtained by flipping a continuous subarray( flipping means positive to negative and negative to positive).
Similar Question : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-sum-contiguous-subarray
Time Limit : 2:30 Hrs
3 out of 4 coding questions and some mcq were enough for next round.
About 26 students were shortlisted for F2F interviews.
Round 1 FTF Technical Round (1:15 hours) :
The interviewer asked questions from these topics : Data Structures, DBMS.
1: Find an element in rotated sorted array.
2: Convert a binary tree to a doubly linked list.
3 : DBMS Normal Forms.
4 : SQL Joins and Nested Queries.
5 : Discussion about the Archictecture of Projects.
9 students were selected for round 2.
Round 2 FTF Technical Round (1:15 hours):
The interviewer asked questions from these topics : OS, Data Structures, DBMS, OOP Concepts, System Design.
1: System Design Questions on Projects.
2: Given a list of numbers find the top k largest elements.
(Discussion about Different Variations, Different Solutions and their Time and Space Complexity )
3: Java OOP Concepts (Some Simple Defnitions and Some Tough Questions ).
4: Custom Sorting Functions.
5: Hashing Concepts.
6: Os Deadlock ( Different Variations of Standard Problems like Producer Consumer Problem).
All 9 students were selected for HR round.
Round 3 HR Round (30 minutes):
Standard HR questions.
The HR was quiet friendly so we had a nice conversation.
- Tell me about yourself.
- How do you come to know about Proptiger?
- If I am okay to work at Gurgaon office.
- Do you know any startups in different fields?
- What is my preference Back end or Front end?
Finally, 5 students were selected.
I was one of them.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus For Internship + FTE For Devops)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 301(On-Campus for Internship+ FTE)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship and FTE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 311 ( On Campus for Internship and FTE)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 314 (For FTE)
- GE Digital Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for FTE)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for FTE)
- Airtel Interview experience | Set 1 (FTE On-campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 57 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Amazon interview experience | Set 384 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for FTE)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- Atlassian Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.