The project is about providing fast transfer of medical images to/from rural areas where bandwidth is low. The idea is to keep model medical images at all locations (rural and urban). To transfer a patient’s image from one location to another, find the difference image from patients image to model image. The difference image would have less data to transfer. To further minimize size of difference image, use Image Registration. So the sending side sends a difference image, the receiving side adds this image to model image to get the patient’s image.
There can be specialized methods to compress difference images. One method is discussed in below reference paper.
Inderscience Journal paper on Model-based image compression framework for CT and MRI images
If you also wish to showcase your project idea here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Idea | (Health services & Medical outcome monitoring)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Compression of GIF images
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Recommendation System based on Graph Database
- Project Idea | Voice Based Email for Visually Challenged
- Project Idea | Video Classification based on teaching styles
- Project Idea | IoT based Emancipator Helmet
- Project Idea | IOT Based Home Device Controller
- Arithmetic Operations on Images using OpenCV | Set-2 (Bitwise Operations on Binary Images)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | Cat vs Dog Image Classifier using CNN implemented using Keras
- Image Compression using Huffman Coding
- Image compression using K-means clustering
- Filtering Images based on size attributes in Python
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)