Project Title: Website Generator using their Facebook/Instagram Page
Introduction: The Idea is to provide a website for those students who make their Facebook /Instagram page or group and want to shift their data on a static website and want to be a good blogger. So, this framework provides them with a website without doing such painful work.
- Have a website without doing much work
- All the data saved in form of a database from Facebook Page or Instagram Page.
- Website is Build using Gatsby.js which is a static site generator.
- The Data is extracted using Scrapy and saved in a database which can be MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- The Gatsby.js use the database to build the website effortlessly.
- Scrapy (Web Scraping Tool)
- GatsbyJs (JAMSTACK)
- Database (MongoDB or PostgreSQL)
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/moulikcipherx
My Name is Moulik Aggarwal and I am a Backend Web Developer, Freelancer, Open Source Contributor, and Cyber Security Enthusiast. I am pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University, Jaipur, (Rajasthan).
Note: This project idea is contributed for ProGeek Cup 2.0- A project competition by GeeksforGeeks.
- Project Idea | ( True Random Number Generator)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Cat vs Dog Image Classifier using CNN implemented using Keras
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | Motion detection using Background Subtraction Techniques
- Project Idea | Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Project Idea | Airport Security Using Beacon
- Project Idea | Analysis of Emergency 911 calls using Association Rule Mining
- Project Idea | Attendance System Using Smart Card
- Project Idea | Bus Notification System Using Crowdsourcing
- Project Idea | Pavement distress detection using Drone Imaging
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.