Project Idea | Website Generator using Facebook/Instagram Page
Project Title: Website Generator using their Facebook/Instagram Page
Introduction: The Idea is to provide a website for those students who make their Facebook /Instagram page or group and want to shift their data on a static website and want to be a good blogger. So, this framework provides them with a website without doing such painful work.
- Have a website without doing much work
- All the data saved in form of a database from Facebook Page or Instagram Page.
- Website is Build using Gatsby.js which is a static site generator.
- The Data is extracted using Scrapy and saved in a database which can be MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- The Gatsby.js use the database to build the website effortlessly.
- Scrapy (Web Scraping Tool)
- GatsbyJs (JAMSTACK)
- Database (MongoDB or PostgreSQL)
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/moulikcipherx
My Name is Moulik Aggarwal and I am a Backend Web Developer, Freelancer, Open Source Contributor, and Cyber Security Enthusiast. I am pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University, Jaipur, (Rajasthan).
Note: This project idea is contributed for ProGeek Cup 2.0- A project competition by GeeksforGeeks.