Project Idea | MySlam
Project Title: MySlam
Introduction: MySlam is a digital slambook. It is a way to know more about people like what they like, what they dislike, what they think, what they do. MySlam is a personal memoir to the one to which it belongs. It is filled by friends, close pals, near and dear ones. It gives lots of interesting about them, like a nickname, phone no., hobbies, personal things, what quality they like in you and many more.
This software can add many friends and form a giant network for the purpose of to know more about people. It also facilitates to creating or register your account, make your timeline, change your profile picture, change your timeline picture, upload your thought of the day and many more in a 3D manner. You can post your slam questions to other people. Also, you can fill the post of slam questions of other people.
The main purpose of MySlam is the evolution of the business model. MySlam helps in getting data about the user (what user actually thinks about people about any particular product or services) so that big organization can able to improve their business effectively or efficiently. This system helps in big organizations to earn more profit in business by just reading people mindset.
- 3D interface
- Easily accessible
- A user can Log In, Log Out or Register
- 3D profile, timeline
- Send and MySlam post to others in 3D book format,
- Fill MySlam post of others in 3D book format
- Change profile and timeline settings, etc.
- UML Diagram:
- Tables: I have created total 12 table out of which main tables are given and rest tables are based on categories(mother, father, brother, sister, etc.) and to store the answers of MySlam Post.
- Netbeans IDE 8.0.2
- Wamp Server
Applications: The main objective for the development of this Web application is to provide the ease to fill slam books by others.
- No paperwork required.
- Reduce time consumption.
- Helps in the evolution of business model – Different organizations get updates about their product or services by knowing user mindset or attitude from these systems.
- Enhance user interactivity due to the 3D interface.
Project Owner: Priya Agrawal (B.Tech.-CSE 3rd yr) GLA University, Mathura.