LinkBook aims to provide users a platform to store, manage, share and discover web URLs.
Facebook is one way to share links with one’s friends, however, it does not provide an option to manage those links for future reference. LinkBook provides the users with the option to store their links in multiple books, operating in both repository mode and feed mode – so that the users get the best of everything!
tl;dr – Facebook’s sharing + Github’s Control = LinkBook!
LinkBook provides users with options to store their links in containers called Books. Both links and books can be given tags for future reference. Users can follow each other, and upvote/downvote others’ links as well – a social network for links!
Easy Login Options
Users can login with their Google+, Facebook, Github, Twitter or local account.
The trending tags on LinkBook can be seen on the trending page.
Grouping similar links into “Books”
Users can create books to store similar links together, and can apply tags to them for easy searching anytime in the future.
Feed from whom you follow
Users can view feed from whom they follow at their homepage.
A sample homepage feed-
Recommendations on whom to follow
If confused about whom to follow, then LinkBook has a dedicated recommendations page on whom to follow!
A user’s recommendation page –
Profile Page for each user
Every LinkBook user has a separate profile page where they can see their profile.
A sample profile page, displaying popular links and books as well.
- The backend for the framework has been written in Django framework for Python3.
- The current elementary frontend has been aided by MaterializeCSS.
(As the project is still under active progress, some tools might be changed/added in the future.)
- Project Idea | (LinkBook)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | ( Client Master)
- Project Idea | (Universal Database Viewer)
- Project Idea| (Magical Hangouts: An Android Messaging App)