Project Title: Get Resources
Introduction: As a beginner when I started to learn code I had to face various difficulties, for example, Which programming language should I start with? After some research, I finally decided which programming language I would go for. Now comes the second part, Which are some good compilers for that programming language? Which book is best for beginners for that language? OR Which YouTube channel/paid courses are best for that language?
It would be better for a beginner if he/she gets an answer to all these questions at one place
Main Idea: Main idea is about a website which contains brief information and best-selected resources(links which redirects to original pages/websites) for every particular programming language. Resources for a particular language can be,
1.Compilers and Text Editors
2.Books for that language
4.Paid courses on Udemy/Coursera
Additional Features: If someone is visiting the site shows that they are interested in coding and technologies related to it, so the website will also contain information and resources for competitive coding, communities, and tech blogs. i.e. It will redirect them to websites like Geeks for Geeks, TopCoder, Stackoverflow, TechCrunch etc.
Tools Used: Technologies used for the Project,
Future Enhancements: Website can also include comment section so that any error in any resource can be taken down. Also a upvote and downvote system can be included so that users get to know which resource is best among provided ones.
-Suyash Yadav | email@example.com
Note: This project idea is contributed for ProGeek Cup 2.0- A project competition by GeeksforGeeks.
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Get Your Logo
- Project Idea | Get Me Through
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | ( Client Master)
- Project Idea | (Universal Database Viewer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.