To design games using hand gestures. Simple games like pacman or you can build it yourself using some cool libraries available like in python it is PYGAME.
This project is based on Computer Vision.
Can be implemented in any programming language but for simplicity take python. You can use its libraries like openCV,numpy .
There are a lot of tutorials available online for using openCV, numpy and pygame.
This idea is contributed by Shubham Rajput. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | Hand-Web Browser
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Cat vs Dog Image Classifier using CNN implemented using Keras
- Project Idea | Motion detection using Background Subtraction Techniques
- Project Idea | Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Project Idea | Airport Security Using Beacon
- Project Idea | Analysis of Emergency 911 calls using Association Rule Mining
- Project Idea | Attendance System Using Smart Card
- Project Idea | Website Generator using Facebook/Instagram Page
- Project Idea | Bus Notification System Using Crowdsourcing
- Project Idea | Pavement distress detection using Drone Imaging
- Car driving using hand detection in Python
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)