1) Project Title: Department Data Analysis
2) Introduction: Department Data Analysis is a software developed for bringing automation in institutional departmental work (For ex. Attendance Management, E-Circular, Displaying Result, Q&A Forum, Live Chat, E-Notice board).
It facilitates to access the attendance information of a particular student in a particular class. The information is sorted by the faculties themselves through the application while taking the attendance.
This system will also help in evaluating attendance eligibility criteria of a student. Also the students can see their attendance history as well as the analyzed form of their attendance.
2.1: Purpose: The purpose of developing department data analysis system is to computerize the traditional way of taking attendance, giving notices, circulars.
Another purpose for developing this system is to do analytical operations on the attendance database.
2.2: Scope: The Departmental Data Analysis project will roll-out a managerial software to digitize the management of departmental data which, otherwise, would need to be done in conventional on paper methods.
The software will be in the form of a mobile application, which would be accessed through the mobile devices of the users (Students and Faculties). The software will provide an interface for faculties, facilitating them to take attendance through their mobile devices, eliminating the conventional on paper approach.
The software will also provide analytical report of attendance to users, with different access rights (For example Faculties can view all students’ attendance reports). The software will keep a record of Time-Tables for departmental Divisions.
The software will also provide an E-Notice-Board service which will be used to circulate notices for department members. The software will provide a means for faculty members to start a communication session with students.
4) Tools Used: Android Studio, Notepad++, Eclipse, MySQL Database
5) Application: This Project can be used at any School/College level
6) Project Link: https://github.com/manasdhruve018/DDA
7) Team Members:
From L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Project Idea | Analysis of Emergency 911 calls using Association Rule Mining
- Project Idea | Health Application powered by IBM Watson
- Project Idea | Technical Wizard - A Quiz Application
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Availability Aware Distributed Data Deduplication
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)