Project Idea : A project based on scanning and detecting qr codes and with inclusion of pose estimation for optimization in detection of qr code and displaying a pyramid over it virtually and storing the read data from qr code.
QR Code – Quick Response code -A QR code uses four standardized encoding modes (numeric, alphanumeric and byte/binary) to efficiently store data; extensions may also be used.
How to install
->Install python (2.7 or 3.0 or higher)
->Install OpenCV Library for Ubuntu
->Install zbar, numpy, PIL Libraries for ubuntu
->Copy and paste the code in the editor and save it as qrcode.py
Running the code :
->Open terminal and run the following command
For more Projects visit this link
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.