The one of the most annoying question today is which programming language should be chosen for a sake of education/career or anything. Answer for this question for many of programmer ends up with C or C++, or mostly onto Java but why c? why c++? Why Java?. Today most software exists, to solve a problem but also to interfere with another software. nowadays inter dependency is taking a growth.
Consider an e.g. Google uses 4 Official Programming language
So, connecting each and every module is important. Here the aspect is important that we, should know about these 4-programming languages to solve this inter dependency.
Many programming languages are out there in market. Each one changes with syntax, complexity, behavior, feature, but always remember their core remains same
While learning our first programming language it is quite difficult to learn syntax, understand it’s meaning, to solve error, proper compilation. But then after it is easy to learn another language. we have to take in consideration about its syntax, feature, & the difference.
It’s not important to understand each and everything for first time
If you are worrying about your placement, job, career. you should take in mind that the companies like google /Microsoft asked you to solve a problem in whatever language you feel comfortable
Still in confusion ??? than take in consideration about these points
- Company you want to join:
Take a short overview of that company. which programming language are they using …. What aspects they are taking in consideration
- Area of Interest:
If you are interested in android than you should go for Java (while some portion
of code can be in C, C++, Kotlin).
Similarly, for Web -Development you should be aware of NodeJS. To mine Website for data Python is must. To become Back-End developer SQL is needed.
Ultimately Choosing Programming language depend on what you want to do.
Plenty of Programmer become frustrated because they are not getting what they are doing. so, they keep switching language. Always remember is you understood what you are doing they you are not going to learn anything new.
Always be master in one rather than to learn multiple Programming Language. Any language you choose you should be confident and efficient in that.
- Which Programming Language Should I Choose as a Beginner?
- How to Choose a Programming Language For a Project?
- Which Linux distribution shall I choose?
- Hybrid Apps vs Native Apps | Which one to choose?
- UI vs UX Design : Which Career Option Should You Choose?
- Centralized vs Distributed Version Control: Which One Should We Choose?
- GATE or GRE - Which One Should I Choose?
- AWS vs Azure - Which One You Should Choose?
- Difference Between C Language and LISP Language
- P : A Programming Language
- Natural Language Programming
- Sorting | Natural Language Programming
- Natural Language Programming — Teaching Kids
- Creating WYSIWYG Document Editor | Natural Language Programming
- The Malevolent Mathemagician | Natural Language Programming
- Swift Programming Language
- The complete History of Java Programming Language
- Python - Fastest Growing Programming Language
- Why is Python the Best-Suited Programming Language for Machine Learning?
- Introduction of HIP parallel programming language
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.