Cube is a 3-dimensional box-like figure represented in the 3-dimensional plane. Cube has 6 squared-shape equal faces. Each face meet another face at 90 degree each. Three sides of cube meet at same vertex.
Input : Side of a cube = 2 Output : Area = 8 Total surface area = 24 Input : Side of a cube = 3 Output : Area = 27 Total surface area = 54
Total Surface area: 6*a*a
Area = 125 Total surface area = 150
This article is contributed by Saloni Gupta . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Volume of cube using its space diagonal
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area