in a given string in which we toggle all characters.
Input : gfg Output : GFG Input : aBc12# Output : AbC12# Input : tu@kmiNi Output : TU@KMInI
Traverse the given string, if uppercase characters comes, convert into lowercase and lowercase latter convert into uppercase.
This article is contributed by MATHE_KA_BANDA. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Return maximum occurring character in an input string
- Print all the duplicates in the input string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- A Program to check if strings are rotations of each other or not
- Print reverse of a string using recursion
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Divide a string in N equal parts
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Write a program to reverse an array or string
- Print list items containing all characters of a given word
- Reverse words in a given string
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Length of the longest substring without repeating characters
- Print all permutations with repetition of characters
- Interleaving of two given strings with no common characters
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- An in-place algorithm for String Transformation
- Program to validate an IP address
- Count words in a given string