Given an array of strings, sort the array using Selection Sort.
Input : paper true soap floppy flower Output : floppy, flower, paper, soap, true
Prerequisite : Selection Sort.
Given array is 0: GeeksforGeeks 1: Practice.GeeksforGeeks 2: GeeksQuiz Sorted array is 0: GeeksQuiz 1: GeeksforGeeks 2: Practice.GeeksforGeek
This article is contributed by Nikhil Rawat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Comparison among Bubble Sort, Selection Sort and Insertion Sort
- C++ program for Sorting Dates using Selection Sort
- C program for Time Complexity plot of Bubble, Insertion and Selection Sort using Gnuplot
- 8086 program for selection sort
- Selection Sort
- Recursive Selection Sort
- Recursive selection sort for singly linked list | Swapping node links
- A sorting algorithm that slightly improves on selection sort
- Stable Selection Sort
- Iterative selection sort for linked list
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization | Selection Sort
- C Program to Sort an array of names or strings
- Sort an array of strings according to string lengths using Map
- Sort an Array which contain 1 to N values in O(N) using Cycle Sort
- Job Selection Problem - Loss Minimization Strategy | Set 2
- Sorting Strings using Bubble Sort
- Sort an array of strings according to string lengths
- PHP | Sort array of strings in natural and standard orders
- Sort the array of strings according to alphabetical order defined by another string
- Sort an array of strings based on the frequency of good words in them