Given a number N, the task is to convert every digit of the number into words.
Input: N = 1234
Output: One Two Three Four
Every digit of the given number has been converted into its corresponding word.
Input: N = 567
Output: Five Six Seven
Approach: The idea is to traverse through every digit of the number and use switch-case. Since there are only ten possible values for digits, ten cases can be defined inside a switch block. For each digit, its corresponding case block will be executed and that digit will get printed in words.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
One Two Three
Related Article: Print individual digits as words without using if or switch
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Java program to print Even length words in a String
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 2
- Print all possible words from phone digits
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 1
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together using STL
- Print all the non-repeating words from the two given sentences
- Print all funny words in a string
- Print individual digits as words without using if or switch
- Print all possible combinations of words from Dictionary using Trie
- Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Java ArrayList to print all possible words from phone digits
- Print number of words, vowels and frequency of each character
- Print all words matching a pattern in CamelCase Notation Dictonary
- Extract and print words separately from a given Camel Case string
- Program to reverse words in a given string in C++
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Program to convert a given number to words
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.