\ is a special character (sign) In C#. It is used for escape sequences(break out) such as to print a new line – we use \n, to print a tab – we use \t. We have to use a double backslash (\\) to print a backslash (\).
If we write \ within the message – it throws an error “Unrecognized escape sequence”.
Input : \\ Geeksfor\\Geeks Output : \ Geeksfor\Geeks Input : Clean\\Evironment Output: Clean\Evironment
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Unrecognized escape sequence `\C'
- C# Program to print all permutations of a given string
- Program to Print a New Line in C#
- Program to Input Weekday Number and Print the Weekday in C#
- Different Ways to Take Input and Print a Float Value in C#
- C# Program for Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching
- C# Program for KMP Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- C# Program for Count Inversions in an array | Set 1 (Using Merge Sort)
- C# Program for Median of two sorted arrays of same size
- C# Program for Activity Selection Problem | Greedy Algo-1
- C# Program for Subset Sum Problem | DP-25
- C# Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- C# Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- C# Program for Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- C# Program for Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s
- C# Program for Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- C# Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- C# Program for Longest Palindromic Subsequence | DP-12
- C# Program for Egg Dropping Puzzle | DP-11
- C# Program for Matrix Chain Multiplication | DP-8
- C# Program for Count set bits in an integer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.