Given the length, width, and height of a triangular prism, the task is to find the volume of the triangular prism.
Input: l = 18, b = 12, h = 9 Output: Volume of triangular prism: 972 Input: l = 10, b = 8, h = 6 Output: Volume of triangular prism: 240
In mathematics, a triangular prism is a three-dimensional solid shape with two identical ends connected by equal parallel lines. The triangular prism contains 5 faces, 9 edges, and 6 vertices.
Formula to find the volume of triangular prism:
Volume = ( l * b * h ) / 2
Volume of triangular prism: 972
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Program to find the Volume of an irregular tetrahedron
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Program to print triangular number series till n
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Find the volume of rectangular right wedge
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.