You are given a time T in 24-hour format (hh:mm) and a positive integer K, you have to tell the time after K minutes in 24-hour time.
Input: T = 12:43, K = 21 Output: 13:04 Input: T = 20:39, K = 534 Output: 05:33
- Convert the given time in minutes
- Add K to it let it be equal to M.
- Convert the M minutes in 24 hours format accordingly.
- Program for converting hours into minutes and seconds
- Python program to convert seconds into hours, minutes and seconds
- Converting seconds into days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Time difference between expected time and given time
- Program to find the quantity after mixture replacement
- Program to find the kth character after decrypting a string
- Find the day of the week after K days from the given day
- Date after adding given number of days to the given date
- Program to find the time remaining for the day to complete
- Program to check if tank will overflow, underflow or filled in given time
- Changing One Clock Time to Other Time in Minimum Number of Operations
- Find if two people ever meet after same number of jumps
- Find the number after successive division
- Find the sum of remaining sticks after each iterations
- Print the given 3 string after modifying and concatenating
- Total money to be paid after traveling the given number of hours
- Immediate smallest number after re-arranging the digits of a given number
- Count of a, b & c after n seconds for given reproduction rate
- Minimum swaps required to move all vowels occurs after consonants in a given string
- Minimum N-Digit number required to obtain largest N-digit number after performing given operations
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.