You are given a time T in 24-hour format (hh:mm) and a positive integer K, you have to tell the time after K minutes in 24-hour time.
Input: T = 12:43, K = 21 Output: 13:04 Input: T = 20:39, K = 534 Output: 05:33
- Convert the given time in minutes
- Add K to it let it be equal to M.
- Convert the M minutes in 24 hours format accordingly.
- Program to find the time remaining for the day to complete
- Time difference between expected time and given time
- Changing One Clock Time to Other Time in Minimum Number of Operations
- C++ Program to print current Day, Date and Time
- C program to print digital clock with current time
- Program to check if tank will overflow, underflow or filled in given time
- Find time when hour and minute hands superimpose
- Find a time for which angle between hour and minute hands is given theta
- Program for converting hours into minutes and seconds
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Find speed of man from speed of stream and ratio of time with up and down streams
- Python program to convert seconds into hours, minutes and seconds
- Add given n time durations
- Convert given time into words
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.