Given three numbers. The task is to find the smallest among given three numbers.
Input: first = 15, second = 16, third = 10 Output: 10 Input: first = 5, second = 3, third = 6 Output: 3
- Check if the first element is smaller than second and third. If yes then print it.
- Else if check if the second element is smaller than first and third. If yes then print it.
- Else third is the smallest element and print it.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
5 is the smallest
Time complexity : O(1)
- Find the Kth smallest element in the sorted generated array
- Find smallest and largest element from square matrix diagonals
- Find the smallest after deleting given elements
- Find the k smallest numbers after deleting given elements
- Find the lexicographically smallest sequence which can be formed by re-arranging elements of second array
- Program to find smallest difference of angles of two parts of a given circle
- Replace every element with the smallest element on its left side
- Program to find the maximum element in a Matrix
- Program to find largest element in an array
- Program to find the minimum (or maximum) element of an array
- Program to find sum of elements in a given array
- Average of remaining elements after removing K largest and K smallest elements from array
- Python program to find sum of elements in list
- Program to find the Product of diagonal elements of a matrix
- Python program to find N largest elements from a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.