Given a circle which is the incircle of a triangle whose sides are a, b< and c, the task is to find the radius of this incircle.
Input: a = 2, b = 2, c = 3 Output: 0.566947 Input: a = 3, b = 4, c = 5 Output: 1
Radius of the incircle = area of the triangle / half of perimeter of the triangle
Area of the triangle = √(p*(p-a)*(p-b)*(p-c)
perimeter of the triangle = (a + b + c)
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Area of Incircle of a Right Angled Triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Program to Find the Incenter of a Triangle
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find Circumcenter of a Triangle
- Program to find the Centroid of the triangle
- Program to find third side of triangle using law of cosines
- Program to find the Type of Triangle from the given Coordinates
- Program to find Area of Triangle inscribed in N-sided Regular Polygon
- Program to print a Hollow Triangle inside a Triangle
- Radii of the three tangent circles of equal radius which are inscribed within a circle of given radius
- Find minimum radius such that atleast k point lie inside the circle
- Program to print Sum Triangle for a given array
- C Program to print Floyd's triangle
- Program to print Fibonacci Triangle
- Program to print hollow Triangle pattern
- Program for incrementing/decrementing triangle pattern
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to print modified Binary triangle pattern
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.