Given and denoting that the Cost Price of N articles is equal to the Selling Price of M articles. The task is to determine the profit or Loss percentage.
Input: N = 8, M = 9 Output: Loss = -11.11% Input: N = 8, M = 5 Output: Profit = 60%
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Loss = -11.1111%
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Calculate the loss incurred in selling the given items at discounted price
- Find the distance covered to collect items at equal distances
- Probability of distributing M items among X bags such that first bag contains N items
- Program to calculate Profit Or Loss
- Find cost price from given selling price and profit or loss percentage
- Ways to place 4 items in n^2 positions such that no row/column contains more than one
- Count ways to distribute m items among n people
- Maximum items that can be bought with the given type of coins
- Distributing M items in a circle of size N starting from K-th position
- Program to calculate the profit sharing ratio
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- Find Multiples of 2 or 3 or 5 less than or equal to N
- Find three integers less than or equal to N such that their LCM is maximum
- Find the first N integers such that the sum of their digits is equal to 10
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.