Given and denoting that the Cost Price of N articles is equal to the Selling Price of M articles. The task is to determine the profit or Loss percentage.
Input: N = 8, M = 9 Output: Loss = -11.11% Input: N = 8, M = 5 Output: Profit = 60%
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Loss = -11.1111%
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Calculate the loss incurred in selling the given items at discounted price
- Find the distance covered to collect items at equal distances
- Probability of distributing M items among X bags such that first bag contains N items
- Program to calculate Profit Or Loss
- Find cost price from given selling price and profit or loss percentage
- Maximum items that can be bought with the given type of coins
- Ways to place 4 items in n^2 positions such that no row/column contains more than one
- Count ways to distribute m items among n people
- Distributing M items in a circle of size N starting from K-th position
- Program to calculate the profit sharing ratio
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- ML | Common Loss Functions
- Find Multiples of 2 or 3 or 5 less than or equal to N
- Find all factorial numbers less than or equal to n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.