Given a number H which represent the total number of holes. The task is to find the smallest number which has that many numbers of holes.
- 0, 4, 6, 9 has 1 holes each and 8 has 2 holes in it.
- The number should not contain leading zeros.
Input: H = 1
Input: H = 5
Number which has 5 holes in it is 488. i.e (1 + 2 + 2)
- First of all, Check whether the number of holes given is 0 or 1, if 0 then print 1 and if 1 then print 0.
- If number of holes given is more than 1 then divide the number of holes by 2 and store the remainder in ‘rem’ variable. and quotient in ‘quo’ variable.
- Now, if value of rem variable is equal to 1 then first print 4 once and then print 8 quo number of times.
- Else print 8 only quo number of times.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Assign Mice to Holes
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Program to find count of numbers having odd number of divisors in given range
- Program to find absolute value of a given number
- C program to find square root of a given number
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Check if the given array can be reduced to zeros with the given operation performed given number of times
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Given a number N in decimal base, find number of its digits in any base (base b)
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Find Next number having distinct digits from the given number N
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Find Nth number in a sequence which is not a multiple of a given number
- Find smallest number formed by inverting digits of given number N
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Sum of two numbers if the original ratio and new ratio obtained by adding a given number to each number is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.