Given the number of sides n of a regular polygon. The task is to find out the Interior angle and Exterior angle of the polygon.
Input : n = 6 Output : Interior angle: 120 Exterior angle: 60 Input : n = 10 Output: Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
Interior angle: The angle between two adjacent sides inside the polygon is known as the Interior angle.
Formula to find the Interior angle:
Interior Angle =
Exterior angle: The angle formed by any side of a polygon and the extension of its adjacent side is known as Exterior angle.
Exterior angle =
Program to find interior and exterior angles of a Regular Polygon:
Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Nth angle of a Polygon whose initial angle and per angle increment is given
- Find the angle of Rotational Symmetry of an N-sided regular polygon
- Angle between 3 given vertices in a n-sided regular polygon
- Number of occurrences of a given angle formed using 3 vertices of a n-sided regular polygon
- Central angle of a N sided Regular Polygon
- Polygon with maximum sides that can be inscribed in an N-sided regular polygon
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Area of Triangle using Side-Angle-Side (length of two sides and the included angle)
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Program to find the Circumcircle of any regular polygon
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
- Check if given polygon is a convex polygon or not
- Side of a regular n-sided polygon circumscribed in a circle
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given side length
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given Radius
- Length of Diagonal of a n-sided regular polygon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.