Given the number of sides n of a regular polygon. The task is to find out the Interior angle and Exterior angle of the polygon.
Input : n = 6 Output : Interior angle: 120 Exterior angle: 60 Input : n = 10 Output: Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
Interior angle: The angle between two adjacent sides inside the polygon is known as the Interior angle.
Formula to find the Interior angle:
Interior Angle =
Exterior angle: The angle formed by any side of a polygon and the extension of its adjacent side is known as Exterior angle.
Exterior angle =
Program to find interior and exterior angles of a Regular Polygon:
Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Find the angle of Rotational Symmetry of an N-sided regular polygon
- Angle between 3 given vertices in a n-sided regular polygon
- Central angle of a N sided Regular Polygon
- Number of occurrences of a given angle formed using 3 vertices of a n-sided regular polygon
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Program to find the Circumcircle of any regular polygon
- Nth angle of a Polygon whose initial angle and per angle increment is given
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
- Apothem of a n-sided regular polygon
- Length of Diagonal of a n-sided regular polygon
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given Radius
- Check whether two convex regular polygon have same center or not
- Determine the position of the third person on regular N sided polygon
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given side length
- Side of a regular n-sided polygon circumscribed in a circle
- Minimum side of square embedded in Regular polygon with N sides
- Area of largest Circle inscribe in N-sided Regular polygon
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.