Given the list of monthly expenditure of an organization, selling price and the overhead maintenance of each item, the task is to calculate the Break Even Point.
Break Even Point refers to the number of items sold in order to neutralize the total expenditure i.e. Overall, neither profit nor loss.
Input: Expenditure = 18000, S = 600, M = 100
We need to sell 36 items to cover expenditure and maintenance overhead
Input: Expenditure = 3550, S = 90, M = 65
- Calculate the sum of all the expenditures.
- Subtract the maintenance (Cost price) from the selling price.
- Divide the expenditure sum by the above-obtained amount to get the minimum number of items to be sold (Break Even Point).
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to find the mid-point of a line
- Program to find GCD of floating point numbers
- C Program to Multiply two Floating Point Numbers
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid
- Find the Missing Point of Parallelogram
- Find normal at a given point on the curve
- Find Tangent at a given point on the curve
- Find a point that lies inside exactly K given squares
- Find if a point lies inside a Circle
- Find the foot of perpendicular of a point in a 3 D plane
- Find a point such that sum of the Manhattan distances is minimized
- Find foot of perpendicular from a point in 2 D plane to a Line
- Find the minimum sum of distance to A and B from any integer point in a ring of size N
- Reflection of a point at 180 degree rotation of another point
- Rotation of a point about another point in C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.