Given the sides of a Parallelogram, task is calculate the area of a Parallelogram.
Input: base = 30, height = 40 Output: 1200.000000 As Area of parallelogram = base * height, Therefore, Area = 30 * 40 = 1200.00
Area of parallelogram = base * height
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Area of Parallelogram is : 1200.000000
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to calculate area of a parallelogram
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Program for Circumference of a Parallelogram
- Program to print the hollow numerical parallelogram
- Find the Missing Point of Parallelogram
- Find all possible coordinates of parallelogram
- Length of a Diagonal of a Parallelogram using the length of Sides and the other Diagonal
- Length of diagonal of a parallelogram using adjacent sides and angle between them
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find area of a circle
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program to find area of a Trapezoid
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment
- Program to find the Area of Pentagon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m