Given the sides of a Parallelogram, task is calculate the area of a Parallelogram.
Input: base = 30, height = 40 Output: 1200.000000 As Area of parallelogram = base * height, Therefore, Area = 30 * 40 = 1200.00
Area of parallelogram = base * height
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Area of Parallelogram is : 1200.000000
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Program for Circumference of a Parallelogram
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program to find area of a circle
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find the Area of Pentagon
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse
- Program to find area of a Trapezoid
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program to print the hollow numerical parallelogram
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Find all possible coordinates of parallelogram
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Find the Missing Point of Parallelogram
- Program to find Area of Triangle inscribed in N-sided Regular Polygon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m