Given the sides of a Parallelogram, task is calculate the area of a Parallelogram.
Input: base = 30, height = 40 Output: 1200.000000 As Area of parallelogram = base * height, Therefore, Area = 30 * 40 = 1200.00
Area of parallelogram = base * height
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Area of Parallelogram is : 1200.000000
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program to find the Area of Pentagon
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find area of a circle
- Program to find area of a Trapezoid
- Program for Circumference of a Parallelogram
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to print the hollow numerical parallelogram
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m