Given the side of an Icosahedron. The task is to find the area and volume of the given Icosahedron.
Input : a = 5 Output : Area: 216.506 Volume: 272.712 Input : a = 10 Output : Area: 866.0254 Volume: 2181.695
In geometry, an Icosahedron is a regular polyhedron which contains 20 identical equilateral triangular faces, 30 sides, and 12 vertices.
Formula to find Area and Volume of Icosahedron: Let a be the side of Icosahedron, then
Surface area of Icosahedron =
and, Volume of Icosahedron =
Area: 216.506 Volume: 272.712
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program to find the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the Volume of an irregular tetrahedron
- Find the concentration of a solution using given Mass and Volume
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Find the volume of rectangular right wedge
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.