Consider the subject Data Structures for which a total number of classes held till present date is , and some students attend only out of these classes. Find the minimum number of lectures they have to attend so that their attendance is maintained.
Input : M = 7 and N = 6
Output : 0 lectures to attend
As 7 classes held till present out of which 6 classes have been attended which is greater than
75%, so no more lectures to attend
Input : M = 9 and N = 1
Output : 23 lectures to attend
Out of 9 classes, only 1 class is attended. After 23 more classes, a total of 1+23 = 24 classes
have been attended and total number of classes held = 9+23 = 32. So 24/32 = 75%. Hence 23 is
the minimum value.
Using the formula,
Before applying the formula, first, check whether N by M is having 75% or not, if not then apply the formula
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Program to find the minimum (or maximum) element of an array
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Find minimum sum of factors of number
- Find the minimum number of steps to reach M from N
- Find minimum possible digit sum after adding a number d
- Find the minimum number possible by changing at most one digit
- Find minimum number of coins that make a given value
- Find the minimum number of rectangles left after inserting one into another
- Find minimum number of Log value needed to calculate Log upto N
- Find a number X such that (X XOR A) is minimum and the count of set bits in X and B are equal
- Find minimum number K such that sum of array after multiplication by K exceed S
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a power of K
- Find out the minimum number of coins required to pay total amount
- Program to find Nth odd Fibonacci Number
- Program to find the number of men initially
- Program to find the number from given holes
- Program to find the Nth Prime Number
- Program to find the next prime number
- Program to find the Nth number of the series 2, 10, 24, 44, 70.....
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m