Given the dimension of the matrix R(rows) * C(column) the task is to find which type of matrix is representing by the given dimension.
Input : R = 1 C = 0 Output : Row Matrix Input : R = 4 C = 5 Output : Horizontal Matrix
- Row Matrix : When R = 1 and C = 0 then the matrix represent Row Matrix .
- Column Matrix : When C = 1 and R = 0 then the matrix represent Column Matrix.
- Horizontal Matrix : A Matrix in which number of rows is smaller than the number of column is called Horizontal Matrix (R < C) .
- Vertical Matrix : A Matrix in which number of rows is greater than the number of column is called Horizontal Matrix (R > C).
- Square Matrix : A matrix in which number of rows is equal to number of column is called Square Matrix (R = C).
Row Matrix Column Matrix Horizontal Matrix Vertical Matrix Square Matrix
- Program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- Program to find transpose of a matrix
- Python Program to find transpose of a matrix
- Program to find the maximum element in a Matrix
- Program to find Normal and Trace of a matrix
- Program to check diagonal matrix and scalar matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is Binary matrix or not
- C++ program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- Find trace of matrix formed by adding Row-major and Column-major order of same matrix
- Program for Identity Matrix
- Program for Rank of Matrix
- Program for Markov matrix
- Program to check Involutory Matrix
- Program to check if matrix is singular or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.