Given a String, the task is to convert this String into an IntStream containing the ASCII values of the characters as the elements.
Input: String = Geeks Output: 71, 101, 101, 107, 115 Input: String = GeeksForGeeks Output: 71, 101, 101, 107, 115, 70, 111, 114, 71, 101, 101, 107, 115
- Get the String to be converted.
- Convert it into IntStream using chars() method.
- Print the formed IntStream.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
String: Geeks 71 101 101 107 115
- Program to convert IntStream to String in Java
- Java Program to convert Character Array to IntStream
- Program to Convert Set of Integer to Set of String in Java
- Program to convert set of String to set of Integer in Java
- Program to convert List of String to List of Integer in Java
- Program to convert List of Integer to List of String in Java
- Convert a List of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert a Set of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Convert Set of String to Array of String in Java
- How to convert a String to an Int in Java?
- How to convert an Array to String in Java?
- Convert String to Date in Java
- Convert String to Double in Java
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.