Given a String, the task is to convert this String into an IntStream containing the ASCII values of the characters as the elements.
Input: String = Geeks Output: 71, 101, 101, 107, 115 Input: String = GeeksForGeeks Output: 71, 101, 101, 107, 115, 70, 111, 114, 71, 101, 101, 107, 115
- Get the String to be converted.
- Convert it into IntStream using chars() method.
- Print the formed IntStream.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
String: Geeks 71 101 101 107 115
- Program to convert IntStream to String in Java
- Java Program to convert Character Array to IntStream
- Program to convert set of String to set of Integer in Java
- Program to Convert Set of Integer to Set of String in Java
- Program to convert List of String to List of Integer in Java
- Program to convert List of Integer to List of String in Java
- Convert a List of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert a Set of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Convert Set of String to Array of String in Java
- Convert String to Date in Java
- Convert String to Double in Java
- Convert a String to a List of Characters in Java
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
- Convert a String to Character array in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.