Given a Instream containing ASCII values, the task is to convert this Instream into a String containing the characters corresponding to the ASCII values.
Input: IntStream = 71, 101, 101, 107, 115 Output: Geeks Input: IntStream = 71, 101, 101, 107, 115, 70, 111, 114, 71, 101, 101, 107, 115 Output: GeeksForGeeks
- Get the Instream to be converted.
- Convert the IntStream into String with the help of StringBuilder
- Collect the formed StringBuilder
- Convert the StringBuilder into String using toString() methods.
- Print the formed String.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to convert String to IntStream in Java
- Java Program to convert Character Array to IntStream
- Program to Convert Set of Integer to Set of String in Java
- Program to convert set of String to set of Integer in Java
- Program to convert List of String to List of Integer in Java
- Program to convert List of Integer to List of String in Java
- Convert a List of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert a Set of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Convert Set of String to Array of String in Java
- How to convert a String to an Int in Java?
- How to convert an Array to String in Java?
- Convert String to Date in Java
- Convert String to Double in Java
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.