Given an integer N, write a program that returns true if the given number is a palindrome, else return false.
Input: N = 2002 Output: true Input: N = 1234 Output: false
A simple method for this problem is to first reverse digits of n, then compare the reverse of n with n. If both are same, then return true, else false.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Is 4562 a Palindrome number? -> false Is 2002 a Palindrome number? -> true
- Recursive program to check if number is palindrome or not
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not using STL in C++
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not
- C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Program to check if an array is palindrome or not using Recursion
- Java program to check whether a string is a Palindrome
- Java program to check palindrome (using library methods)
- TCP Client-Server Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Python program to check if given string is vowel Palindrome
- Check if a number is Palindrome
- Check if a number is Palindrome in PL/SQL
- Check if number is palindrome or not in Octal
- Generate number with given operation and check if it is palindrome
- Check whether the given floating point number is a palindrome
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.