Given two strings, the task is to check if these two strings are identical(same) or not.
Input: string1 = “GeeksforGeeks”, string2 = “GeeksforGeeks”
Input: string1 = “Geeks for Geeks”, string2 = “Geeks for Geeks”
Input: string1 = “GeeksforGeeks”, string2 = “Geeks”
Input: string1 = “Geeks for Geeks”, string2 = “Geeks for geeks”
Approach: This can be done with the help of strcmp() method in C. Please note, this method is case-sensitive.
Enter the first string: GeeksForGeeks Enter the second string: GeeksForGeeks Are both strings same: Yes
- A Program to check if strings are rotations of each other or not
- Meta Strings (Check if two strings can become same after a swap in one string)
- Check whether Strings are k distance apart or not
- Check if two strings are permutation of each other
- Check if two given strings are isomorphic to each other
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other
- Check if strings are rotations of each other or not | Set 2
- Check if two strings are k-anagrams or not
- Check if there is any common character in two given strings
- Check if two strings have a common substring
- Check if edit distance between two strings is one
- Check whether two strings contain same characters in same order
- Check if two strings are same ignoring their cases
- Check whether two strings are anagrams of each other using unordered_map in C++
- Check duplicates in a stream of strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.