The below program checks if two square matrices of size 4*4 are identical or not.For any two matrix to be equal, number of rows and columns in both the matrix should be equal and the corresponding elements should also be equal.
Matrices are identical
The program can be extended for rectangular matrices. The following post can be useful for extending this program.
How to pass a 2D array as a parameter in C?
The time complexity of the above program is O(n2).
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Python List Equality | Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Check if the given two matrices are mirror images of one another
- Program to concatenate two given Matrices of same size
- Program for addition of two matrices
- Python program to add two Matrices
- Python program to multiply two matrices
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Java Program to Add two Matrices
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Count pairs from two sorted matrices with given sum
- Multiplication of two Matrices in Single line using Numpy in Python
- Kronecker Product of two matrices
- Find the intersection of two Matrices
- Minimum elements to be added so that two matrices can be multiplied
- Check if matrix can be converted to another matrix by transposing square sub-matrices
- Count how many times the given digital clock shows identical digits
- Program for subtraction of matrices
- Queries on number of Binary sub-matrices of Given size
- Count of matrices (of different orders) with given number of elements
- Count sub-matrices having sum divisible 'k'