Given a string S consisting only of lowercase letters check if the string has all characters appearing even times.
Input : abaccaba
Output : Yes
Explanation: ‘a’ occurs four times, ‘b’ occurs twice, ‘c’ occurs twice and the other letters occur zero times.
Input : hthth
Output : No
We will go through the string and count the occurrence of all characters after that we will check if the occurrences are even or not if there is any odd frequency character then we immediately print No.
- Check if frequency of all characters can become same by one removal
- Check if frequency of characters are in Recaman Series
- Check if a string has all characters with same frequency with one variation allowed
- Check whether frequency of characters in a string makes Fibonacci Sequence
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Minimum characters to be replaced to make frequency of all characters same
- Program to check if first and the last characters of string are equal
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Remove even frequency characters from the string
- Sort a string according to the frequency of characters
- Remove odd frequency characters from the string
- Maximum repeated frequency of characters in a given string
- String with frequency of characters in Lucas Sequence
- Print characters in decreasing order of frequency
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.