Explanation : In geometry, a decagon is a ten-sided polygon or 10-gon. A regular decagon has all sides of equal length and each internal angle will always be equal to 144 degrees.
Input : S = 5 Output : The Perimeter of Decagon is : 50 Input : S = 8 Output : The Perimeter of Decagon is : 80
The formula for finding the Perimeter of the Decagon is:
Perimeter = 10 * S where "S" is the side of the Decagon
Below is the program to find perimeter of decagon:
The Perimeter of Decagon is : 50
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle
- Diagonal of a Regular Decagon
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- C Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Java Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Find perimeter of shapes formed with 1s in binary matrix
- Minimum Perimeter of n blocks
- Find Perimeter of a triangle
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.