Given a number, the task is to find the product of the digits of a number.
Input: n = 4513 Output: 60 Input: n = 5249 Output: 360
General Algorithm for product of digits in a given number:
- Get the number
- Declare a variable to store the product and set it to 1
- Repeat the next two steps till the number is not 0
- Get the rightmost digit of the number with help of remainder ‘%’ operator by dividing it with 10 and multiply it with product.
- Divide the number by 10 with help of ‘/’ operator
- Print or return the product
Below is the solution to get the product of the digits:
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Minimum digits to be removed to make either all digits or alternating digits same
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Number formed by deleting digits such that sum of the digits becomes even and the number odd
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Sum of the digits of square of the given number which has only 1's as its digits
- Number of digits in the product of two numbers
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Maximum of sum and product of digits until number is reduced to a single digit
- Check whether product of digits at even places of a number is divisible by K
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number
- Check if product of digits of a number at even and odd places is equal
- Even digits Sum and Odd digits sum divisible by 4 and 3 respectively
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.