Given a number, the task is to find the product of the digits of a number.
Input: n = 4513 Output: 60 Input: n = 5249 Output: 360
General Algorithm for product of digits in a given number:
- Get the number
- Declare a variable to store the product and set it to 1
- Repeat the next two steps till the number is not 0
- Get the rightmost digit of the number with help of remainder ‘%’ operator by dividing it with 10 and multiply it with product.
- Divide the number by 10 with help of ‘/’ operator
- Print or return the product
Below is the solution to get the product of the digits:
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Number of digits in the product of two numbers
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check if product of digits of a number at even and odd places is equal
- Check whether product of digits at even places of a number is divisible by K
- Maximum of sum and product of digits until number is reduced to a single digit
- Program for Sum of the digits of a given number
- Program to check if a number is divisible by any of its digits
- Write a program to reverse digits of a number
- Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
- Program to check if a given number is Lucky (all digits are different)
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Find the maximum sum of digits of the product of two numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.