Given a number, the task is to find the product of the digits of a number.
Input: n = 4513 Output: 60 Input: n = 5249 Output: 360
General Algorithm for product of digits in a given number:
- Get the number
- Declare a variable to store the product and set it to 1
- Repeat the next two steps till the number is not 0
- Get the rightmost digit of the number with help of remainder ‘%’ operator by dividing it with 10 and multiply it with product.
- Divide the number by 10 with help of ‘/’ operator
- Print or return the product
Below is the solution to get the product of the digits:
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Number of digits in the product of two numbers
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check if product of digits of a number at even and odd places is equal
- Check whether product of digits at even places of a number is divisible by K
- Maximum of sum and product of digits until number is reduced to a single digit
- Program for Sum of the digits of a given number
- C Program to Print all digits of a given number
- C program to Count the digits of a number
- Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
- Program to check if a given number is Lucky (all digits are different)
- Program to check if a number is divisible by any of its digits
- Write a program to reverse digits of a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.