Enneagon is a polygon with 9 sides and 9 internal angles. Enneagon is also known as Nonagon. A regular nonagon has an internal angle of 140 degrees each. Sum of interior angles of the nonagon is 1260 degree.
The center of the circumcircle is also taken as the center of the regular Nonagon.
The line segment drawn the perpendicular to a side of the Nonagon is called the Apothem and is represented by ‘a’.
Area ≈ 6.1818 * s * s where s is side length.
Input : 6 Output :Area of Regular Nonagon = 222.5448 Input : 8 Output :Area of Regular Nonagon = 395.6352
Area of Regular Nonagon = 222.5448
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate Area Of Octagon
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to calculate the area of Kite
- Program to calculate area of a rhombus whose one side and diagonal are given
- Program to calculate area of a parallelogram
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Calculate area of pentagon with given diagonal
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m